Business Promotion Opportunities
Positive perception increases among consumers and business owners when a business is identified as a member of the local chamber of commerce.
The El Dorado County Chamber offers a number of ways to further promote your business and gain even more value as a member.
Relocation and Business Guide
The Chamber’s Relocation and Business Guide is a resource locals keep – and use – all year long. Each print run is 20,000 copies, with 17,000 distributed to subscribers of The Mountain Democrat and 3,000 distributed to – and through – member businesses as well as being included in relocation packets for potential residents of El Dorado County.
The Guide highlights Chamber businesses that are shaping the future of living and doing business here, the place we call home – this lifestyle inspires people, promotes business, and is developing a region, today and for an abundant tomorrow. As a member, your business is part of making that happen, and locals will want to embrace your local support – make sure your company is seen!
Increase your visibility in the guide with an additional category listing for just $40. Call the Chamber for more information.
View the current El Dorado County Business and Relocation Guide
Promote and advertise your event to thousands of visitors and residents that travel Highway 50.
- Our billboard is located on the Northside of Highway 50 just east of Cambridge Road.
- There are two sides to the billboard
- The size of your sign on the billboard is 8’x8′
- Just $200 space rental each side, per week ($100 non-profit)
- The cost for sign to be made is separate, contact Spot on Signs (530) 295-8285
- Book your spot NOW. It is first come first serve and space is filling up.
If you are interested in taking advantage of this unique advertising opportunity, please contact the Chamber at (530) 621-5885 or email@example.com
The Chamber offers many sponsorship opportunities to member businesses. See the chamber events calendar for upcoming events.
Business Luncheon Sponsorship
A great way to showcase your business to 75+ members.
- Your business name and logo will be displayed on all of our business luncheon marketing materials including the e-newsletter, email luncheon announcements, Facebook posts, and luncheon agenda
- You may place your promotional materials at each place setting
- You are invited to sit at the head table
- You are invited to do a 3-minute presentation at the podium to the luncheon crowd
- Luncheon sponsors receive one (1) complimentary lunch that day
- The sponsorship cost is $100
- You must be a member to sponsor a luncheon
- Luncheons are held the second Wednesday of the month, 11:30 am – 1:00 pm at Cold Springs Golf & Country Club
If you would like to sponsor a luncheon call or email the chamber at 530.621.5885 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Chamber advertising continues to be one of the most used methods of promoting your company and brand to member businesses. Whether you’re seeking to build your identity, generate leads, or spotlight your corporate responsibility initiatives, allow the Chamber to help carry your message to nearly 600 Chamber member organizations that represent more than 10,000 employees in the area.
Contact Yasmine at email@example.com to schedule your Banner Ad. Banner Ads are run monthly and will be included on all chamber E-Newsletters for that month.
Banner Ads Form
Email E-Blast Advertisement to Database
Chamber advertising continues to be one of the most used methods of promoting your company and brand to member businesses and the community. Whether you are seeking to build your identity, generate leads, or spotlight your upcoming event or sale, allow the Chamber to help carry your message to over 1000 chamber e-news members.
- E-Blast Advertising – Cost $100
- You must be a member to advertise
- You are allowed one E-Blast a month
- You provide us with the advertising copy
Contact us today to schedule an E-Blast. 530.651.5885 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Mailing Labels & Bulk Mail Permit
Members can purchase mailing labels for all Chamber members. Cost is $60. For more information, call the El Dorado County Chamber at 530.651.5885 or email email@example.com.
Use of the Chamber’s Bulk Mail Permit is free to members. For more information call the Chamber at 530.621.5885 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Showcase “expo”, held once a year, offers business owners an excellent marketing vehicle to introduce their goods and services to fellow Chamber members and the general public.
Click here for additional Business Showcase and I Love Film Mixer info
Members are encouraged to place their promotional materials, rack cards, business cards, etc. in the Chamber’s visitor center. Feel free to drop off your collateral in person or ship it to us at, 542 Main Street, Placerville, CA 95667.
Contact Cathy Zuber at (530) 621-5885 or
email@example.com for more information about any of these ways to promote your business.