Mixer Host Request and Guidelines
Thank you for your interest in hosting a Chamber Mixer. Please read the requirements listed below. All information must be complete to process your request.
Chamber Mixers are hosted on the fourth Thursday of the month at a different member location. Enjoy the no-host bar, appetizers & raffle throughout the evening. There is no dress code. Please wear whatever represents your brand or business. No reservation is necessary.
This is a great way to meet someone new, grow your circle of influence, find new opportunities, generate awareness for your business and connect with other professionals.
- Facility to accommodate a minimum of 75 people (indoor or outdoor depending on the season).
- Provide catering-quality hors d’oeuvres and refreshments for a minimum of 75 people.
- Ample parking for 50+ vehicles.
- Provide 3 raffle prizes with a minimum value of $25 each.
- Provide 3 tables – one for registration with 2 chairs and accessible power source, one for raffle prizes, one for networking collateral.
- Submit your logo and promotional text two months before the Mixer for event marketing purposes. The promotional text should be a couple of sentences about what attendees can expect at the event and what makes your business/venue special.
- Must be a current, paid member of the Chamber.
- Mixer hosts are asked to follow the format provided. The Chamber must be notified in advance for special requests such as performances, speakers, and other items.
It would be great if…
Mixer Host Request Form
Note: Mixers are held the fourth Thursday of each month from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm with the exception of November (third Thursday of the month) and December (the second Thursday of the month). This application is only a request to be considered to host a Mixer. It does not guarantee that your business will be selected. Notification will be made in December as to whether you have been selected to host a Mixer the following year.