News & Notes
Free Live Webinar on Wednesday, July 7 at 1:00 pm
Join us for an interactive conversation with Larry Mandelberg, a non-recovering serial entrepreneur, and a change mentor. Larry spent decades researching exactly why businesses fail and will share the results of his research and the application of his findings during this session.
This session is for you if you:
- want to understand the three obligations of leadership
- want to learn about the three operational imperatives, a.k.a. why businesses fail
- want to hear about the three critical areas requiring balance
- are curious about the predictable cycles of change healthy growing businesses experience
- want to be better prepared to deal with the friction and disruption brought by change
- are interested in the concept of organizational maturity and how it develops
Larry Mandelberg is a fifth-generation family business owner from which he inherited “150 years of experience with organizational success.” He draws upon this experience to solve problems for businesses and governments, including Tahoe Science Consortium, CalPERS, and dozens of businesses in industries ranging from automotive to software to agriculture.
RESTORING NET OPERATING LOSS DEDUCTIONS AND BUSINESS INCENTIVE TAX CREDITS
Position For Economic Recovery
Make the pledge to shop small and shop local!
CLICK HERE to see more SHOP LOCAL videos.
Doing Business In El Dorado County
Business opportunity with quality of life like no other.
Life in El Dorado County
A Great Place to Grow Up (or not)
With unmatched rural beauty, endless recreational opportunities, and world class public schools, the County provides an unparalleled quality of life.